Provider Enrollment Services / Medical and Physician Credentialing Services
Rid yourself of all the headaches, mounds of paperwork, and confusion with the insurance companies!
Trust the experts at Supero Healthcare Solutions to help you navigate the difficult process of provider enrollment and medical credentialing all at a low cost!
Who We Work With:
- PAs/ NPs
- Podiatrists (DPM)
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Clinical Laboratories
- Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF)
- Sleep Labs
- Dentists/ Orthodontists
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Many More
What Enrollment and Physician Credentialing Services We Help With:
- Commercial Insurance Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (ie. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, TriCare, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, Many More!)
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Medicare and Medicaid Revalidation
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
- Reimbursement Issues
- Managed Care Contracting Issues
- Hospital Privileging
Why Use Supero Healthcare Solutions?
- Save you on average at least 2 months of time and over 100 or more hours of work!
- Take away all the headaches due to the mounds of paperwork and endless applications!
- Increased patient referrals!
- Get you paid by the insurance companies faster!
- Contracts and applications are setup right the first time and we will not stop until the process is 100% completed!
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project!
- We make all the phone calls, follow-ups, and submit all applications, e-mails and faxes for you!
- 24/ 7 access to documents related to your project!
- The service is typically provided at a cost less than it would be for you to hire your own provider enrollment or credentialing team and we can handle any volume you have!
What you get with our Provider Enrollment and Physician Credentialing services:
- An “All Purpose” credentialing manager to represent you with commercial and government payors.
- We complete all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with the chosen payor networks and government entities.
- Status reports so you know where you are in the process with each payor.
- Maintain and update CAQH profile.
- Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion.
- Follow all payor contracts through to contract load date and provide copy of fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice or billing company.